General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant
2) Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. All reasonable steps are take to ensure that your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
3) This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password-and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
5) We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service in the future. We do not send unsolicited mail and give you the opportunity to refuse marketing email from us. We never pass any of your information to third parties without first gaining your explicit consent. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Data.
6) The company use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
7) All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website.
8) In compliance with spam laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, the subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
9) The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
10) Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are are subject to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages.
11) Users are advised to take caution and good judgment before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website.